Davis County has issued a temporary “Stay at Home” order for the entirety of Davis county until May 1st. In order for the golf courses to stay operational, the county has required us to follow these guidelines:
- Mandatory mobile check-in or online payments. Please call or text 801-919-8925 for tee times and Check-in
- To eliminate customer / employee interaction. No Cash transactions
- All practice facilities shall be closed including putting green and driving range
- Social distancing must be enforced
- No gathering of groups over two people
- All buildings are closed to customer access
- No walk-ons or standby. Pre-paid tee times only.
This Shall be in effect until May 1st, 2020. If you are sick or in the high risk category, please remain at home.
Additional Measurements taken by the course.
- Golf carts disinfected after each use
- Guests encouraged to practice social distancing
- Guests required not to touch flagsticks, ball washers, rakes, etc.
- Cups adjusted for easy golf ball removal
- Liberal use of hand sanitizer encouraged
- High risk individuals encouraged to stay home
- Use of public restrooms discouraged
Utah Golf Association.
- Youth on Course is currently suspended through May 1
- UGA Tournament Events canceled through May 1
Additional information at Coronavirus.gov